Passionate about design and sports? We should talk.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer for our Wear Waterpolo and Total Waterpolo projects. This is ideally a full-time position, but we are open to working with reliable freelancers on a project basis as well. In case you are not a designer, but have some other (digital) skills and want to work with us, you can scroll down and tell us why do you think you should be a good addition to our team.
About Total Waterpolo:
Total Waterpolo is the world’s leading online waterpolo platform. And the world’s loudest (#nopoolshit). Our mission is to make people excited about waterpolo again. Back in 2017, we realized that waterpolo has fallen behind in areas of digital innovation, online presence, and overall enthusiasm for the sport. So we set out to change that. It will take a while, but today we already have a news website, a livescoring app (used by 20+ national teams), a webshop (with sales in 65+ countries), training camps, and some other stuff.
This is a position for a motivated visual creator. As our first full-time designer hire (the work until now was managed by our co-founder), the ideal candidate will enjoy working with many professional and amateur sports clubs who are our clients to:
- Design custom collections for our sports teams clients, with creative elements such as artwork, club emblems, color schemes and other
- Manage application of said designs to swimwear and other team gear (T-shirts, backpacks, shorts, towels)
- Elevate and own the visual identity of Total Waterpolo and Wear Waterpolo online platforms
- Other creative work, including application of ideas and concepts to digital materials
You are a great candidate if you have:
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Desire to lead and be independent
- Interest in sports marketing and apparel design
Nice to have, but not mandatory:
Basic WordPress, HTML and CSS knowledge
Basic video editing skills
Why join us:
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours (any timezone as long as you meet deadlines and can coordinate with the team)
- Flexibility to choose contract (freelance) payment or full-time 40h/week employment
- Salary starting from 1.500 € (negotiable)
- A nice budget for equipment, tools and professional upskilling
- An open-minded international team. We welcome all genders, ethnicities, ages, etc. Creativity and passion have no borders!
How to apply:
Email us your online portfolio + CV to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are looking forward to seeing your work!
HAVE SOME OTHER SKILLS?
We are always looking for passionate water polo individuals who’s skills can contribute to development of our sport and our business. If you posses a very particular set of skills (preferably digital and not like Liam Neeson 😀 ) feel free to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org.